Thursday, June 19, 2008

Rantings . ran-tings. so you ran things

" i put you in bottles"this picture is sweet
i tried 5 times then i could log in to blogger.
sucks

today is a horrible day to begin with.
Horrible. @)

i left my house, wiht a heavy, super heavy sling bag and it feels werid
i was breaking out in cold sweat

And i told you, i had 7 mosquito bites on me, no wait
... ...
8.
it was dumb. my mom sparyed the whole entire room with intesticide and
she found the dead bodies of 1 mosquito
dang it.
oh 1 body not bodies, i expected it to be bodies :O

i had running in the cool morning air, :[

i developed a freaking headache in the afternoon and a stitch in my tummy that
just loves me toooo much that it didn't went away like i wanted it to be. so swwweet ain't it.
T.T

i had pms and rant and rant at the piano with michelle XZ and bennett
well, jeremy and KX came in much later.

rant about the songs, the opening of band room ( i wanted to go inside)
well, i'm sorryyyy bennetttt! your songs are nice
i wasn't pissed off at ur songs
i was dam ( times 40 the amount of hair you have unless u are blad)
pissed with myself for sleeping so late yesterday

i had an hangover,
i had a tummy upset
vomitted all the remains of pearls of bubble tea in the toilet bowl
kinda like a hangover
just replace blubble tea with beer D:

i slept for ages , cold sweat
feeling shity all over.

i was feeling werid all over in school too
if you said hi to me, either i did not realised
or i was too busy headaching my way through
i didn't dao. i dun dao :]

yes. it's stupid glad you didn't skip this post.

it's called rantings

if you scrolled down to this ending. then
try having your mind being blast

i have a mosquito bite on my butt
stupid .

No comments: