Sunday, November 2, 2008


{ my feeling today is kinda duh-oh

Just feeeel like being quiescent, inactive and slow moving animal

immerse in the wintery feeling.
Picture this: snugging under a blanket
with a hot cup of choco:D }


yeah. i went to the internet and typed in bogler.com as i momentarily forgot how to spell
blogger.

to jolene/jiamin! :
SORRYYYY for not coming to church today D:
sorryyy! i will make to it next weekkkk.

okayyy. i woke up 8am today
and went to the tam. library with michelle to do finish
a project that ms ng gave. We need to pass it up by tomorrow :O

-LAST MINUTE WORKK AGAIN -

went to Tamp. mall to eat some 'soupy'
grub that was okay for my throat.

i will get back my voice !

ohoh & when i was walking home from simei mrt,
it started to rain real hard.
i had no umbrella. so. i was stranded at a hdb void deck. ( mich must be laughing now)
hence!, its okay. :D
i took out the book i borrowed, sat down and blasted my mp3 at vol 17,
nodding my head to the rhythm.
the rain my louuuuud and it was windy, (LOVELY!)
so coincidently that the first song on my shuffled playlist
was none other than [ through the monsoon- Tokio Hotel ]

only when some construction workers came over to my area to fix up some
*i dunno what part * of a pipe, then i felt.. er... threatened?,
so i ran home in the rain . "lalalalalaaaa"

Warm and fuzzzy wuzzy bath is perfect for rainydays //
perrrffeecct!


anyway, to jiahui:
(-hopes she sees this-) :/
yeah, i read your blog and thanks a lot yeah!! i will do my best (:
have fun at the camp. XD

i am sleeppppy now.

heck later then edit post :D
edited:D ( 5.30pm)


inflammed throat = throat on fire? XD!
in case you dunno, i have one

No comments: