Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Nature is my best friend

Nature Time Lapse: One of Youtube Featured Videos


Nature Time Lapse 2 from mockmoon on Vimeo.


Simply Breath-Taking.
The Beauty of nature could just blow your mind away.
Seriously, accompanied the music(filled with so much emotions), i believe that why youtube love this video as much as i do :D

I cried okay? T.T
Don't laugh. :P
maybe it's because i realised that i could never see such beauty
except through the screens of a computer,
although i played the Vidoe in HD format,
SUPPPERR HIGH resolution,
it still seem so unreal.
i wanna reach out to it, feel the air between my fingers.

Makes me drift in wonderland.
so comfortable. relaxing.
my eyes were glued to it.

When i grow up , im gonna fufil this wish :D


Anyway, on the brighter side!
here's a video i dedicate to all fellow humans out there!

HAVE A WACKY CHRISTMAS BABY!
CHIRSTMAS CAPER: MADGASCAR PENGUINS!
laugh your hearts out! (:



Please remember to say 'awww' when needed and to
LAUGH when supposed to :D

give these cute little furry wet penguins some face aye?

Also remind yourself that christmas is not only the festive of giving presants.

He's able! He's able! I know He's Able! I know He's Able to let me through!

1 comment:

Nom said...

HAHAHA CUTE
:D:D:D

So that time you showed me the vid was only half laaaa! 8D


Heeeheheeee. :D


LOL

-huggles-

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU WACKO :D